Slovakian pagan black metallers Krajiny Hmly have recently released their debut full-length album entitled “Na Konci Ciest – At the Journey’s End“. It was out on June 30 2016 as a result of the cooperation between two labels, Art of the Night Productions and Echoes of Koliba Productions. It comes in a limited to 500 copies jewel-case CD edition with 12 pages booklet and cardboard slipcase with additional artwork. Krajiny Hmly were founded in 2011 by Namtar (ex-Imperium, ex-Aeon Winds) and Samos aka Wolkogniv (Folkingrimm Art) and their full line-up consist of members or ex-members from other bands too (Concubia Nocte, Ancestral Volkhves, Karpathia). They released the demo split “Keď padnú Hmly” with Misty Forest in 2012 and a promotional single “Do hlbín spánku zabudnutia” in 2013. Fans of pagan black metal better check this band. You can get a first taste of their debut album by watching the video trailer below.
1. V reťaziach spútané naveky – Shackled for Eternity
2. Do hlbín spánku zabudnutia – Oblivious Depths of Sleep
3. Pustina – Wasteland
4. Cesta do temnoty ukrytej za hviezdami – Journey to the Darkness Hidden Beyond the Stars
5. Vo víchre času – In the Windstorm of Time
6. Plameň už tíchne – Fire Falls Silent