Who's Online13 visitors online now
- VENGEFUL SPECTRE unveil debut album details
- TROLLHEIMS released debut album
- STRIBOG reveal upcoming album details
- XIV DARK CENTURIES official video for “Atme den Wald”
- WELICORUSS unveil upcoming album details
- IMBARU reveal upcoming EP details
- KAWIR soon to release their new album
- KANSEIL announce acoustic EP
- E-AN-NA official video for “Apele Îngheţate”
- LEGACY OF SILENCE official video for “Torment”
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,485 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,083 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,046 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,653 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,185 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,011 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 954 views
- SAOR – Roots - 888 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 870 views
- FOLKENTROLL – Jester of Chaos - 708 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Author Archives: Dimitris
Hungarian epic symphonic black metal band Runeshard from Budapest has just released its debut 4-track EP “Dreaming Spire“. Runeshard was founded by Bálint Kemény in early 2017 as a side-project to his power metal band Elanor. “Dreaming Spire” is available digitally for now, but in the coming months Runeshard are planning to release the EP as a digipak CD in a relatively small batch. All music on the EP is composed by Bálint, who also wrote Read more…
Russian atmospheric black darkwave project from Siberia Isa (|) present the official music video for the song “Мир или свобода – Pacification or Freedom” from the 2017′s album “Небо в солёных колодцах – The Sky in the Salty Wells“.
Directed by Andrey Pivovarov.
Dutch epic pagan black metallers Uuntar have signed to Heidens Hart Records and will release their first chapter, “Voorvaderverering” on March 20th on CD and digitally. Uuntar is a project by two Dutch black metal veterans; Herjann (Heimdalls Wacht, Cultus, ex-Countess, ex-Mordaehoth) and Nortfalke (Kjeld, Lugubre, Tarnkappe). “Voorvaderverering” (Dutch for “ancestral worship”) was recorded in 2010, but not released until now. The duo recorded the six-song effort as a humble dedication to warriors and their traditions Read more…
Australian atmospheric melodic black metallers Atra Vetosus from Tasmania have launched the official video for the song “Oceans of Light, Rainfall of Stars” taken from their second full-length album “Apricity“, released on February 26th, 2018 via Immortal Frost Productions.
Atmospheric folk / ambient black metal band Yylva, the personal project by British artist and songwriter, Clare Webster has released the official music video for the song “A Sidhe in Throes” taken from the upcoming debut album “The Wood Beyond the World” due for release in Spring 2018.
Austrian symphonic black / death metallers Black Forest from Vienna have revealed the first details of their debut full-length album, entitled “Dream“. With most of the material written back in 2006, Black Forest was revived in 2016 to materialize a long dream of composer and mastermind, Thomas Reichhart. Looking for other musicians to help out with the recording, five other friends joined together with Thomas, forming a band with also the intention to record further music and play Read more…
Celtic metallers Primordial from Dublin, Ireland present the official video for the song “To Hell or the Hangman” taken from their upcoming full-length album “Exile Amongst the Ruins” scheduled for release on March 30th, 2018 via Metal Blade Records.
Video filmed by Costin Chioreanu and Miluta Flueras. “Exile Amongst the Ruins” is available for pre-order in their label’s webshop.
After the success of their previous collaboration “Skuggsjá“, Ivar Bjørnson (Enslaved) and Einar Selvik (Wardruna) are now following up with an imposing new piece entitled “Hugsjá“, scheduled for release on April 20th 2018, through ByNorse Music. The word ‘Hugsjá’ means to see with, or within, the mind – and it reflects the idea that one’s mind has the potential to see further than the eyes can reach. By weaving together indigenous and contemporary thoughts, sounds and Read more…