Who's Online2 visitors online now
- MAESKYYRN official video for “Of Forests and Troubled Pasts”
- CORDE OBLIQUE official video for “The Moon Is a Dry Bone”
- MYRKUR announces new album
- SOJOURNER official video for “The Deluge”
- VENGEFUL SPECTRE unveil debut album details
- TROLLHEIMS released debut album
- STRIBOG reveal upcoming album details
- XIV DARK CENTURIES official video for “Atme den Wald”
- WELICORUSS unveil upcoming album details
- IMBARU reveal upcoming EP details
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,559 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,087 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,074 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,695 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,202 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,045 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 979 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 920 views
- SAOR – Roots - 899 views
- FOLKENTROLL – Jester of Chaos - 714 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Author Archives: Dimitris
Folk-influenced atmospheric black metal band Sojourner from Dunedin, New Zealand (including members from Malmö, Sweden and Bergamo, Italy) has revealed the first details and single from its upcoming second full-length album “The Shadowed Road“, scheduled for release on March 15th, 2018 via Avantgarde Music. Continuing in the tradition of “Empires of Ash“, the new album is forging the sound further outward in all directions. Mixed by Øystein G. Brun (Borknagar) at Crosound Studio in Norway and Read more…
Ukrainian black metal icons, Drudkh will release their forthcoming album “Їм часто сниться капіж (They Often See Dreams About the Spring)” on March 9th, 2018 via Season of Mist. The opening song, “Накрита неба бурим дахом…“, which is based on a poem by Ukrainian writer Bohdan Ihor Antonych (1909–1937) is now streaming at the official Season of Mist YouTube channel, and you can watch it below! True to the values of this extreme genre, the enigmatic Read more…
Chinese folk metallers Tengger Cavalry present the official music video for the song “Cian Bi (Fight Your Darkness)” taken from their upcoming same titled full-length album, which will be released on February 23, 2018 via Napalm Records.
“Cian Bi” is already available for pre-order in their label’s webshop.
Swiss atmospheric black metal band Cân Bardd has revealed the first details of its upcoming debut full-length album entitled “Nature Stays Silent“. It will be released on March 2018 in a beautiful digipak edition CD limited to 1000 copies by Northern Silence Productions, containing 8 songs for a total of 1 hour and 11 minutes. It will also be available in the band’s official Bandcamp page. Cân Bardd is actually Malo Civelli’s personal project, since he wrote all Read more…
Sweden’s Viking folk metallers Grimner present the official video for “En Fallen Jätte“, the second single from their upcoming album “Vanadrottning“, scheduled for release on February 9th, 2018 via Despotz Redords.
“Vanadrottning” is available for pre-order at their label’s webshop.
Symphonic middle eastern black metal band Tamerlan Empire from Sydney, Australia (with roots from Uzbekistan) proudly presents its highly anticipated debut full-length album titled “Age of Ascendancy“. The album is released today digitally via Metal Hell Records, featuring 11 tracks of symphonic middle eastern black metal with real ethnic and orchestral instruments. The CD version, also via Metal Hell Records, is scheduled for the beginning of March 2018, presented with an 8-page lyrics booklet housed in a crystal Read more…
Folk metal band Norrsinnt, the personal project of Enslig from Sweden has released its first work for 2018, a new “EP” with 3 versions of the song “Ljusväg“, recorded during winter solstice 2017. The band has also produced some video images to go with the new release.
1. Ljusväg – 04:18
2. Ljusväg (extended edition) – 05:34 Read more…
Epic symphonic black metal band Zel Agganor from York, England released its debut EP “Rise of the Black Star” on December 30, 2017. Zel Agganor is the personal project of Henry Mahy, conceived in 2016 with the intention to reveal and explore a darkly mystical realm and tell its tales through the medium of symphonic black metal. Each track is a chapter of the story, heavily featuring narrated vocals alongside a more traditional growling style. “Rise of Read more…