Who's Online16 visitors online now
- MAESKYYRN official video for “Of Forests and Troubled Pasts”
- CORDE OBLIQUE official video for “The Moon Is a Dry Bone”
- MYRKUR announces new album
- SOJOURNER official video for “The Deluge”
- VENGEFUL SPECTRE unveil debut album details
- TROLLHEIMS released debut album
- STRIBOG reveal upcoming album details
- XIV DARK CENTURIES official video for “Atme den Wald”
- WELICORUSS unveil upcoming album details
- IMBARU reveal upcoming EP details
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,510 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,083 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,057 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,663 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,193 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,040 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 958 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 892 views
- SAOR – Roots - 892 views
- FOLKENTROLL – Jester of Chaos - 709 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Author Archives: Dimitris
After several years of intense focus, mixed with regular tours across Europe, Siberian symphonic black metallers Welicoruss are now ready to present their new album “Siberian Heathen Horde“, which will be released worldwide on March 27th, 2020 via the German label El Puerto Records. The album will be released in physical CDs, digipak and vinyl, and it wall also be available in most digital stores like Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, etc. “Siberian Heathen Horde” will Read more…
Chilean acoustic neofolk band Imbaru will release its new EP entitled “Sendero de Tordos” on January 6th, 2020 in digital format. Imbaru is the personal instrumental musical project of Caminante from Casablanca, Chile inspired by the countryside and nature, mixing Neofolk elements with classical, minimalist and ambient music. “Sendero de Tordos” is inspired by walks in this hot season (in Chile) and the shadows under the trees. The EP consists of 3 new songs and it Read more…
Greek pagan black metal legends Kawir, have set January 10th, 2020 as the international release date for their highly anticipated eighth full-length album, “Αδράστεια / Adrasteia“, which will be published by Iron Bonehead Productions on CD, vinyl LP, and cassette tape formats. Although three years separate this and its full-length predecessor “Εξιλασμός“, Kawir’s new work amazingly brims with an urgency that’s simply startling for a band of such veteran status. Upon its first few resounding notes, Read more…
Italian folk metallers Kanseil have inked a new record deal with Rockshots Records for the release of their first acoustic EP, entitled “Cant del Corlo“, 2 years after their highly acclaimed sophomore album “Fulìsche“. ”Cant del Corlo“, which translates to “Chant of the Spinning Wheel” is a concept album inspired by the four seasons, a perennial cycle that escapes human control. The spinning wheel (‘Corlo’) becomes the eternal wheel that makes us Read more…
Romanian folk metallers E-an-na present the official music video for their new acoustic song “Apele Îngheţate” taken from their upcoming full-length album “Nesfârşite“, scheduled for release on July 19th, 2019.
Italian folk death metallers Legacy of Silence from Torino present the official video for the song “Torment” taken from their debut full-length album “Our Forests Sing” released via Volcano Records & Promotion on May 10th, 2019.
German symphonic folk black metal band Munarheim presents the music video for the song “Vergebung” taken from its latest album “Willens & Frei“, self-released on May 3rd, 2019.
“Willens & Frei” is available in Munarheim’s official webshop in several editions.
Italian epic extreme metallers Stormlord from Rome are ready to return on the scenes with the long awaited sixth full-length album, entitled “Far“, which is scheduled for release on May 24th, 2019 via Scarlet Records. “Far” includes ten new songs amongst the fastest and most aggressive ever composed by the band, with epic and solemn atmospheres and the best orchestrations they’ve ever conceived. The lyrical concept is enriched with new nuances, ranging from the traditions of Read more…