Who's Online5 visitors online now
- AHERUSIA reveal 5th studio album details and new song
- DAEMONIA NYMPHE released new EP
- SURTURS LOHE unveil upcoming album details
- ZGARD announce new album
- AHERUSIA official video for “Ανάβασις ~ Ascending the Martyrdom’s Crown”
- IN TORMENTATA QUIETE official video for “Color Daunia”
- CRAVING official video for “Penelope’s Prayer”
- BUTTERFLY TEMPLE new album out now!
- EMPYRIUM announce new album and release title track
- LEGACY OF SILENCE official video for “Heretical Birth”
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,678 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,145 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,121 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,758 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,225 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 1,143 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,136 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 992 views
- SAOR – Roots - 926 views
- DORDEDUH interview - 790 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Author Archives: Dimitris
Blackened Ancient Egyptian occult space metal project The Horn from Australia has just released its new full-length album, “The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead – Volume Nineteen“. The Horn is the personal project of ‘A Demon Sheen’, who since 1996, has been setting all 189 Spells of the “Egyptian Book of the Dead” (R.O.Faulkner translation) to his own brand of quasi-Egyptian esoteric ambient black metal. On this, the Nineteenth Volume in The Horn’s ancient grimoire, Read more…
Italian folk power metallers Wind Rose from Pisa present the official music video for “The Returning Race“, the third single from their new album “Stonehymn“.
Russia’s leading pagan folk metal band Аркона (Arkona) has unveiled the first details of their upcoming eighth studio album “Храм“, set to be released on January 19th 2018 via Napalm Records! Храм (khram), is the Russian word for temple. A Храм is a temple shrouded in natural mysticism slumbering behind nocturnal treetops, yet open to everyone. The sincerity and depth that binds all five band members together resonates in the sumptuously dark cover artwork and leading lady Masha’s Read more…
Chinese folk metallers Tengger Cavalry present the official lyric video for their new single “Ritual and Redemption” taken from their upcoming full-length album scheduled for release via Napalm Records in early 2018.
Austrian legendary epic atmospheric Tolkien black metallers Summoning have revealed the first details of their upcoming 8th full-length album “With Doom We Come“, scheduled for release on January 5th, 2018 via Napalm Records. Ever since the release of their debut album “Lugburz” in 1995, Summoning have proven themselves to be the true guardians of Middle Earth! What started out as a project deeply rooted in traditional black metal took an epic turn in the following years Read more…
Australia’s Claim the Throne have just released their epic fourth full-length album “On Desolate Plains“. Ripping apart folk metal with a merciless assault, finally a band is delivering an extreme take on melodies that fans of pagan and melodeath alike have been raging for. An epic slab of heavy folk-influenced melodic death metal that sees the band at the peak of their 10 year raid. The killer artwork design is by Michael Salas, capturing a journey of desolation Read more…
Russian pagan folk metallers Грай (Grai) from Tatarstan will release their 4th full-length album “Ashes” on December 1st, 2017 via Noizgate Records on CD, LP and in digital format. In eleven brand new songs, the folk metal sextet from the Republic of Tartary in the east of Russia is combining classic metal elements like heavy e-guitar riffing, massive drums and harsh growls with traditional, folkloristic instruments and melodies and clear, polyphonic female vocals. The Russian lyrics deal with Read more…
Chinese folk black metallers 黑麒麟 (Black Kirin) present the animation music video for the song “NanKing Massacre” taken from their upcoming same titled full-length album, scheduled for release on November 2017.