Who's Online9 visitors online now
- VENGEFUL SPECTRE unveil debut album details
- TROLLHEIMS released debut album
- STRIBOG reveal upcoming album details
- XIV DARK CENTURIES official video for “Atme den Wald”
- WELICORUSS unveil upcoming album details
- IMBARU reveal upcoming EP details
- KAWIR soon to release their new album
- KANSEIL announce acoustic EP
- E-AN-NA official video for “Apele Îngheţate”
- LEGACY OF SILENCE official video for “Torment”
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,492 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,083 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,050 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,660 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,189 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,014 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 957 views
- SAOR – Roots - 888 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 878 views
- FOLKENTROLL – Jester of Chaos - 708 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Dragobrath was one of the many bands (Kroda, Capitollium, Leadhaze, among others) where Yulian Mytsyk (aka Viterzgir) participated, before he fully devotes himself to Viter. Actually Dragobrath was one of his solo-projects, since he only used some guest musicians in their albums, mostly in the vocals. This band was formed in 2004 and took its name from a mountain area in the Carpathians. Yulian used the nickname Synevir for Dragobrath and he released 3 full-length albums before “WhisperHerbs” Read more…
Dub Buk is a quite known band in the circles of underground pagan black metal. This Ukrainian horde begun back in 1997 and like most bands of their country they were influenced by the huge Nokturnal Mortum. Their beginning “Misyac Pomsty” was somehow more raw black metal with some symphonic elements, while the second work “Idu na Wy!” in 2002 was a real masterpiece of epic war pagan folk black metal, one of the best Ukrainian Read more…
Another new underground pagan black metal band has just released it’s debut album. Legenda is from Hungary and they are the personal project of Kristóf Kovács. The band began in 2007 and recorded two demos in 2008 that were released next year in one CD-r entitled “Népem Szavával” by the Brazilian label Ordo Paganus! Finally in the end of 2010 they release their debut album with Eastside Records, hoping for a better distribution.
Just by looking at the Read more…
Slavland is the personal band of Belzagor (Lugburz, Swarost, Moonrise) from Poland. He formed them in 2001 and since then he has released 7 full-length albums! “Lechita” is his last work and it is released like most of his latest albums by the Polish label Eastside Records.
Slavland’s music has always been pagan folk black metal. They definitely belong in the underground scene, since they have a very raw sound. Of course through the years their sound evolved Read more…
Ashaena is a new band from Bârlad of Romania. They begun in 2006 as the personal project of Cosmin Hultanu, but eventually they got a full line-up with 6 members. They describe their music as Moldavian pagan metal and actually that’s what they play: pagan metal with folk and black elements honoring their ancestors’ traditions and culture. They also state they are far away from the NS ideology.
“Cei Născuţi Din Pământ” (“The Ones Born from the Read more…
Pripegal is the personal project of Mscislaw, who is also the singer and guitarist of Abusiveness. The band began in 1995 with the ambition to create Slavonic black metal and Bathory being the main influence. Even though the songs were composed earlier, it was 2004 when the debut album “Slavia Antiqua” was out. It was an underground release limited to 300 pieces, offering us average raw pagan black metal.
The new album though is quite different! Mscislaw has paid much Read more…
From the ashes of Czech folk black metal band Adultery, Vesna has risen. Adultery was born in 1995, released 2 albums and an EP, but they split up in 2007, after their singer left the band. The same year, the 3 remaining members, together with a new violin player, decided to continue under a new name and a more folk approach. So Vesna (spring in English) is born!
“Slovanská Krev” isn’t actually a new album. This EP was firstly released Read more…