Who's Online6 visitors online now
- AHERUSIA reveal 5th studio album details and new song
- DAEMONIA NYMPHE released new EP
- SURTURS LOHE unveil upcoming album details
- ZGARD announce new album
- AHERUSIA official video for “Ανάβασις ~ Ascending the Martyrdom’s Crown”
- IN TORMENTATA QUIETE official video for “Color Daunia”
- CRAVING official video for “Penelope’s Prayer”
- BUTTERFLY TEMPLE new album out now!
- EMPYRIUM announce new album and release title track
- LEGACY OF SILENCE official video for “Heretical Birth”
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,678 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,145 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,121 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,758 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,225 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 1,143 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,136 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 992 views
- SAOR – Roots - 926 views
- DORDEDUH interview - 790 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Equilibrium is a band from Germany, formed in 2001 and released their debut “Turis Fratyr” in 2005. Their folk black metal must have made quite an impression since their new work is released by Nuclear Blast, which was somehow surprising for me!
First of all this album is different from their first work, with much more expensive production and a mainstream rich sound! Their music is melodic symphonic black metal with many folk tunes and instruments. It has an epic Read more…
After 5 years of silence the Norwegian band is back. Even though the band was created in 1998 it was 2003 when they released their “Hin Vordende Sod & Sø” debut, which made quite an impression to the folk metal scene. Their new album “Arv” will be available by the end of November again by Napalm Records and let’s see what they have to present this time.
They are still at the folk black/death genre, but the album is different Read more…
Exultet is a two men’s band from Sicily, Italy. Farz formed the band in 2003 and next year Argoth was added as permanent drum player. In 2004 they self-released their first full-length demo “Urbs Felix”, presenting a folk black metal album, with Arabian and oriental atmosphere. In 2006 the second demo “Requiem of a Dream” was released, but it contained older (symphonic black metal) material from 2001-2003, with a much different sound from the band’s style. Read more…
After a long period of silence Waylander return from the past with a fresh new album! For those who don’t remember Waylander is an Irish band formed back in 1993 and one of the first bands that combined Celtic music with extreme metal. The result of their efforts was the impressive and original (for the time it was released) debut “Reawakening Pride Once Lost” in 1998, a unique mixture of tin whistles, Celtic folk tunes and black metal. Three years Read more…
Another hidden treasure of folk oriental black metal, coming from the most unexpected place. Odious is the first Egyptian band of the genre and “Mirror of Vibrations” is their first full-length after the promising demo “Summoned by Night” in 2003.
Odious’ music is fully penetrated by ancient Egyptian traditions and atmosphere. Folk oriental instruments and tunes transfer you to this glorious land. Images of eastern culture and occultism are projected through their music under a black metal filter. Pyramids, sphinxes, Read more…