Who's Online2 visitors online now
- DAEMONIA NYMPHE released new EP
- SURTURS LOHE unveil upcoming album details
- ZGARD announce new album
- AHERUSIA official video for “Ανάβασις ~ Ascending the Martyrdom’s Crown”
- IN TORMENTATA QUIETE official video for “Color Daunia”
- CRAVING official video for “Penelope’s Prayer”
- BUTTERFLY TEMPLE new album out now!
- EMPYRIUM announce new album and release title track
- LEGACY OF SILENCE official video for “Heretical Birth”
- “Spirits of the Forest” by GM is released
- SKÁLD official video for “Rún” - 8,675 views
- ISHTAR – From the Gates (EP) - 2,138 views
- BAL-SAGOTH members form the band KULL - 2,115 views
- ELDERWIND – Волшебство Живой Природы - 1,755 views
- WONDERS OF NATURE unveil upcoming album details - 1,220 views
- ANGIZIA – Des Winters Finsterer Gesell - 1,128 views
- BLACKTHORN interview - 1,124 views
- BASARABIAN HILLS – Spirit of the Native Land - 986 views
- SAOR – Roots - 926 views
- DORDEDUH interview - 784 views
Visitors since 20-12-2014
Arkane is the new solo project of ArkanumX (aka Pandelis Giasafakis) who was one of the founding members of the cult Greek band Fiendish Nymph (Daemonia Nymphe later). Since he left the band he created music on his own at a new more ambient ritual neoclassical style. His first effort was the album “Arcane Elitism” under the name x-Arkane-x in 2002. Now in 2008 he returns with his newest work entitled “Enraptured Serene Mesmerism” under the name Arkane.
This new Read more…
The time for the fourth full-length album by one of the oldest Greek black metal bands has come! 3 years after their last work, that was followed by 3 split releases (2 EPs and a CD), their new work entitled “The Horned Made Flesh” is released by the Greek label Zyklon-B Productions.
Legion of Doom was founded in 1990 and they managed to make a good name, mainly in the underground scene always releasing good albums. They had Read more…
This is the second and much improved full-length album of the Greek black metallers Athos. Kerveros is the only member of Athos and he composes and performs all music in this album, except a few guest vocals. This work is released only one year after their debut “The Awakening of Athos”, but it has significant differences with its predecessor.
Athos’ music was typical black metal, influenced by bands like old Burzum and old Naer Mataron. In this album Read more…
After 2005 comeback with “Arai” Kawir return with their new work “Ophiolatreia” (snake worship). Released in a very beautiful colored digipak, this is their most professional and solid work so far.
Nine songs-hymns to ancient Hellenic gods with a duration of almost one hour of excellent Greek pagan black metal. All compositions are big, with very nice melodies and feeling, creating a unique atmosphere, reviving this great lost civilization. I believe they manage to express perfectly their beliefs through their Read more…